free templates joomla

Products & Services for Clubs

Member Experience

Members join the Club for different reasons, but they all stay for the same thing - personal relevancy. it is up to the Club to know what it takes to provide a Member Experience that is relevant to every member.

First things first, get to know what the Member wants or needs from the Club. The results will allow the department heads to create programs that are relevant to the varied groups of like-minded individuals, which in turn generates incremental member usage / revenue and helps to retain dues--paying members longer.

Prevo Health Solutions' Member Interest Survey & Report can help you to better understand your members and the initial report suggests specific programs to meet the needs of each of the member populations based on their respective interests.

How can wellness help improve the member experience?

When we speak of wellness we are referring primarily to programs that involve nutrition or exercise (includes physical and massage therapy). While many clubs are proud to have 30 percent of the members using the fitness center, we see an opportunity to reach the other 70 percent with activities that are relevant to the member. For example, start a walking, biking, hiking or weight-loss club that engages the non-gym user or try offering golf conditioning classes that improves stamina, endurance, strength and balance to help the member get ten more yards off the tee. These programs create personal relevancy while improving member usage and retention.   

Do you have a defined wellness strategy to be relevant or do you just keep trying things to see what works?

Prevo offers a Turnkey Wellness Program that includes onsite wellness programs, fitness programs, events, classes, workshops, lunch n learns, health fairs, challenges, incentives, health coaching, nutritional counseling, healthy menus and online health management tools.

To schedule a demo or to speak with a Wellness Specialist, call 888-321-1804 or click here.